Closed Barrel Contact Crimping System
Tri-Star Technologies, a wire processing equipment company, presents the industries best, fastest and most popular automatic crimping system for closed barrel contacts.
Since 1979, Tri-Star has been aggressively engaged in the design and evolution of a family of automatic contact crimpers which have literally revolutionized the connector assembly world. Tri-Star Technologies is now pleased to present the latest generation of TAC Crimping Systems, the X Series Crimpers. Available in 3 vibratory fed models, TAC 7X for shouldered contacts, TAC 10X for shoulder-less contacts and the TAC 17X Dual Bowl System for both shouldered and shoulder-less contacts.
- Fully automatic, wire triggered operation
- Up to 1,800 crimps per hour
- Wire funnel prevents bird caging
- Wire size selector with built-in sensor
- Accepts 16-26 AWG wire
- Meets Mil-C-22520/7 (/2 or /1 optional)
- Quick, simple tool changeovers
- Crimps most closed barrel contacts, 16-22
- Automatic feed from vibratory feeder
- Automatic shutdown in case of malfunction
- All functions microprocessor controlled