QML Inline System Compact Strip Form
The QML Inline System Compact Strip Form from SCI Automation Pte. Ltd. is a compact inline plasma cleaning system with size and performance that have no parallel in the plasma cleaner industry.
QML is suitable for handling strip form factor substrates with high throughput, up to 120 UPH*, while maintaining a small footprint.
QML’s product handling is included in the plasma chamber. This eliminates concerns of jammed or broken lead frames.
- A universal interface conveyor with hourglass rollers to connect the upstream and downstream systems. The integration in the line is assured via SMEMA 1.2 or ASMTM protocols.
- A 13.56 MHz RF system inclusive of an automatic tuning network
- Two mass flow controlled gas input line
- A dry vacuum pump contained in the body of the machine
- A high precision capacitive pressure gauge
- An all-aluminum chamber with no welded joints, nickel-coated for maximum performance
- Two automatic doors
- A PLC controller with an LCD touch screen user interface.
Industries Served / Applications :
Aerospace, Defence, Military, Automotive, Industrial Automation, Medical, Solar Photovoltaic, Railways, E-Mobility, Renewable Energy, Telecommunication