Catheter Tubes Processing
AUTOMATED PROCESSING OF CATHETER TUBES
The Metzner special development cuts catheter tubes to an exact length and removes the mandrel inside safely and precisely. The finished material is deposited in a collection container.
- HIGH PRODUCTION OUTPUT : The cycle time is only eight seconds due to the automation.
- CONSISTENTLY HIGH PRODUCT QUALITY : Automatic feeding, removal of mandrel, cutting to length and depositing of the hoses guarantee a high quality of the products.
- OPTIMAL FILLING: The finished catheter tubes fall into a movable collection container, which ensures optimal filling of the storage box.
- REDUCED PERSONNEL COSTS THROUGH AUTOMATIC PROCESSING: The automatic processing of the hoses requires less manpower, so the costs are lower. A sensor-controlled changing device for the collection containers allows the system to work autonomously for 4 – 6 hours
- VERY HIGH LENGTH ACCURACY AND CUT QUALITY: Precise cutting of catheter tubing to length and residue-free removal of the mandrel present from the extrusion