For more than 17 years, Jonas & Redmann has been delivering best-in-class automated loading and unloading equipment for the key process steps in crystalline silicon solar cell manufacturing. Today, our Wafer Handling Plasma (boat loader/ unloader) is the industry standard for the automation of batch type coating systems. The Jonas & Redmann Wafer Handling Plasma High Throughput (boat loader/ unloader) is designed for the fully automatic loading and unloading of process boats (e.g. graphite boats), which are used within batch-type systems for passivation and anti-reflective coating in c-Si solar cell processing. Thanks to its excellent process flexibility, the WHP HTP 8000 system is not only a perfect solution for un-/loading nitride coating processes, but also for the operation in the production of highly efficient solar cell concepts, such as PERC or PID free solar cells.
- best-in-class-tool with the highest capacity (wafer/ hour) available on the market
- based on long-time proven concepts and established reliable handling devices
- reliable monitoring of operating sequence to prevent failure (e.g. by wafer breakage)
- proprietary handling technology that ensures the lowest breakage rate
- sorting module for blue colour classes available