M-100L-FG-TT-A Tabletop UV Laser Marker
The M-100L-FG-TT-A from Tri-Star Technologies Inc USA, is a fully automatic, turnkey wire marking system that utilizes a UV solid state laser with an integrated high speed scanner. User friendly software allows unlimited font selection (any TrueType font for any language) as well as full graphics capabilities (pictures, logos, barcodes, etc.). The M-100L-FG-TT-A supports both vertical and horizontal text orientation, programmable message spacing, 3 separate zones of print with variable separation spaces, and source and destination coding on wire ends.
Certified by AIRBUS and BOIENG
- Easy (13 sec) loading/unloading
- Dual stepping motor pulling for accurate wire marking and precise length cutting of round wires and twisted cables alike
- Meets MIL-W-5088L, AS-5088-L, as well as SAE ARP5607 (Legibility of Print).
- Qualified per the BAC5152 spec.
- Pneumatic wire cutter
- Powered wire coil pan
- Single coil wire pre-feed
- Wire throughput: up to 40 ft/min depending on font size.
- Wire gauges: from 26 to 4 (.75mm to 10mm)
- Wire and cable jacket materials: PTFE, TFE, PEF, ETEF, XL-ETFE, etc.
- Laser markable wire types: BMS 13-48, BMS 13-60, Raychem spec 55, AS22759/16-19, 32-46, 80-92, etc.
- Integrated laptop computer
- Microsoft Windows™ control application
Industries Served / Applications:
Aerospace, Defence, Military, Automotive, Industrial Automation, Medical, Solar Photovoltaic, Railways, E-Mobility, Renewable Energy, Telecommunication