ARIA AP-200 2.4GHz Microwave Atmospheric Plasma Generator
The ARIA AP-200 2.4GHz Microwave from SCI Automation Pte. Ltd. is an atmospheric 2.45 GHz plasma source working in the power range between 10 W and 200 W. The physical advantages of 2.45 GHz plasma (microwave plasma) have been verified in many scientific publications. These plasma sources offer industrial users, as well as scientists, the possibility of using this technology for several possible implementation areas. In addition to the 200 W generators, SCI Automation also offers three different jets over large power ranges and different spray patterns.
- Cleaning of lead frames prior to wire bonding
- Organic decontamination prior to wire bonding
- Adhesion promoter prior to moulding
- Adhesion promoter of die-attach materials on lead frames or PBGA strips
- General activation, cleaning and decontamination
- Wafer cleaning and activation
- Surface activation and cleaning of small objects
- Surface activation and cleaning of polyimide flex substrates A PC controller with an LCD touch screen user interface.
Industries Served / Applications :
Aerospace, Defence, Military, Automotive, Industrial Automation, Medical, Solar Photovoltaic, Railways, E-Mobility, Renewable Energy, Telecommunication