Laser Contact Opening
Laser Tool for PERC-Process
Jonas & Redmann offers a highly developed system solution for the process-proof ablation of passivation layers on silicon solar cells. The consistently modular LCO system combines well-proven laser and automation modules with customer-specific requirements. The precise and flexible Laser Contact Opening Tool Makes the process safe, reproducible and economical. The machine can be used flexibly in product development and is equally suited for production at an industrial scale.
- opening ultra-thin insulation layers by residual free laser ablation.
- freely configurable laser | customized pattern.
- fully automated laser process tool including loading and unloading device.
- excellent CoO/RoO
- very gentle and steady transport of wafers and very high wafer positioning accuracy
- buffer system after ablation and wafer reject handling
- breakage detection and automatic sample reject function available
- compact design with small foot print.