MiniStrip Handheld Stripping tool
The cable stripping tool MiniStrip from Nitronic AG, Switzerland was specially developed for thin cables. It features a four-blade system, which provides accurate and exactly repeated stripping of cables.
The coating is removed by cutting with rotating blades and strip-off in one single step, depending on stripping length and cable, the wires are also twisted. This innovative procedure allows processing fiberoptic and coax cables as well as Teflon and Kapton insulations. The high precision avoids damage to wires or dielectric.
Precision blade diameter control with a micrometer scale, allows a quick set-up of diameter. The locking screw of the diameter adjusting system makes the tool available even for military applications (mil-spec).The high quality of the product guaranties a precise repetitiveness.
Two MiniStrip versions are available:
- Standard MiniStrip, with HSS blades
It is suitable for rough environments, without suffering the loss of precision.
- MiniStrip with Titanium coated carbide blades and centering unit
This unit allows very high precision stripping for high-end applications such as military, aero, space and medtech. It is infinitely adjustable and assures that the cable is centered respectively to the cutting blades. User influences regarding the stripping quality are eliminated.
- Wire size range from 0.16 mm (0.006″) to 1.5 mm (0.06″) (15 -34 AWG)
- Depending on isolation type down to 0.10 mm (0.004″) 38 AWG
- Outer cable diameter max. 2.5 mm (0.1″)
- Stripping length up to 15 mm (0.6″)
- Four cutting blades on one plane
- Rotating cut
- No wire damage
- Fast and easy change of length and diameter
- Mobile, no power supply
- HSS blades replaceable by user without tools
- Suitable for Teflon, PVC, Kynar and Kapton isolations
- Attractive price
Industries Served / Applications :
Aerospace, Defence, Military, Automotive, Industrial Automation, Medical, Solar Photovoltaic, Railways, E-Mobility, Renewable Energy, Telecommunication