4200 Low Voltage Cable Tester
The Easy-Touch Pro Cirris Systems Corp. is a powerful standalone high voltage cable tester. The all-in-one unit contains a built-in Windows® PC running Cirris Easy-Wire® Software, the most powerful cable testing software on the market today. The Easy-Touch Pro can easily integrate into your manufacturing environment for consistent and accurate testing of thousands of cables. The tester’s mix of functionality and flexibility will meet your production needs.
- Thorough Testing – Test for continuity, isolation, resistors, diodes (with programmable forward & reverse pass/fail voltage thresholds), capacitors, split twisted pairs, and perform 4-wire resistance measurements.
- High Voltage – Perform high voltage dielectric withstand (DW) and insulation resistance (IR) testing up to 2000 VDC or 1000 VAC (1500 VDC standard).
- Error Location – Detects error location (which end) for opens and shorts.
- Expandable for Large Assemblies – Test up to 1024 test points (128 points per scanner box).
- Built in PC – Integrated Windows 10 PC and 10.4” full-color, capacitive touch-screen display.
- Windows Networking – Share test programs, printers, and files through connecting to a windows network.
- Powerful Reporting – Test reports can be customized to include information such as low voltage measured values and high voltage IR measurements. Reports can be automatically exported and printed.
- Self-contained – Independent system able to move around the production floor to different test stations.
- Straightforward Organization – Serial numbers and lot numbers can be captured and stored with test
- Store Results – Test results are stored in a database and can be searched and viewed from within the
- Easy-Wire. Search for results using variables such as test date, test program name, test station name, serial number, and lot number.
- Optional Server Software – Cirris Server Software allows multiple testers to connect to a single networked database. Load programs and save results on a network.
- Cirris Adapter System – Compatible with Cirris interchangeable test adapters that provide inexpensive interchangeable fixturing.
- Optional Features – Options include AC DW testing, scripting, digital I/O and server software.
Industries Served / Applications : Aerospace, Defence, Military, Automotive, Industrial Automation, Medical, Solar Photovoltaic, Railways, E-Mobility, Renewable Energy, Telecommunication